As I thought of 2 Chronicles 7:14...
This is a familiar verse that I find myself going back to
time after time.
Whether meditating on it personally, sharing it in a live
video, during Bible Study with our Tribe, prayer or liking
someone's post on Facebook...this verse speaks volume
to us as believers.
Here YAHUAH is saying to us as HIS People...
If HE shuts up heaven that there be no rain, or if HE commands
the locusts to devour the land, or if HE sends pestilence among
HIS people (vs 13)...
THEN WHAT DO WE DO?
Do we Beloved's complain?
Do we murmur?
Do we throw in the towel, give up?
Cry why me? While we think the wicked and the unrighteous have
it easy...we see over and over the Psalmist encouraging us that
one day we shall look and the wicked shall be no more.
So What Do We Do When We Find Ourselves in Situations?
Beloved's we are encouraged by the MOST HIGH YAHUAH what to do.
Isn't that amazing..."How much our ABBA loves us?"
So much so HE gave us the RECIPE for finding "Healing" and "Favor"
from on High.
"What does HE say for HIS people to do again?"
1. HE reminds us to Humble ourselves (put away pride, haugtiness, the why me's)
2. HE reminds us to Pray...(pray to HIM with all kinds of Prayers and supplications)
3. HE reminds us to Seek HIS Face...(wow! we are invited to have an audience with
the MOST HIGH, The Creator or the entire Universe and everything in it! That is totally
amazing...and we know we go to the FATHER through HIS SON, YAHUSHA HAMASCHIACH)
4. HE reminds us to TURN from our WICKED Ways...(yes, everyway that is contrary to the
WAYS of YAH are evil in HIS sight...there is no one that does good the WORD says....however
through acceptance of HIS SON, YAHUSHA HAMASCHIACH, we can receive cleansing and
forgiveness from our iniquities)
After Doing These Steps as Outlined By Our ABBA YAH...
1. HE promises to hear us from heaven (yes Beloved's, our prayers can reach the FATHER
in Heaven...in Revelation 5:8, Revelation 8:3, Revelation 8:4 we see the Prayers of the Saints
are in Heaven.)
2. HE promises to Forgive our sins (This is through none other than HIS Only Begotten
SON...YAHUSHA HAMASCHIACH! The ONE who knew no sin, but took our sin's upon HIMSELF
and died in our place. Because of HIS Death and Resurrection we an receive Forgiveness of our
sins and can live a life that's worthy looking forward to ABBA YAH's next promise...which is to:
3. Heal our Land (What Land is HE referring to here? Our Land of Israel. One day Israel will be made
whole again. And while we look forward to that day, may we remember Beloveds to Humble ourselves.)
"Humble yourselves therefore under the Mighty Hand of ELOHIM,
that HE may exalt you in due time." 1 Peter 5:6