A woman who fears YAH...
From the Title Sisters your memory probably
brought the famous passage back to mind.
Yep! That one! Proverbs 31:10-31
"The Virtuous Woman"
A woman who fears YAH, Proverbs 31:30 says
"She shall be praised."
What's so special about this woman compared to
the other's one might find?
Well for starters the WORD calls her a woman of virtue,
a woman of noble charater, a capable woman.
In reading this portion of scripture we can see the divine
example of a woman of noble character. A woman of strength
and valor. A wealthy woman who's household lacked no good thing
beginning with her husband.
This woman wears many hats:
- She's a devoted, caring and loving Wife
- She's an excellent Mother
- She's a kind Mistress to her maidens
- She's a Savvy Business Woman
- She's also an activist-she gives to the poor and needy
- She is definitely not an idle woman-she is up early and works late
- She watches over the affairs of her household and is not a busy body
In my younger years I wondered, how does one live up to this
role of a virtous woman? In a fallen world where husbands sometimes
can be selfish, adulterous and or abusive and women sometimes devalued?
I have come to realize that in Truth a woman of virtue is one who
- Knows YAH: she has a personal relationship with HIM and seeks HIM
- She Fears YAH: having reverence in awe of her Mighty One she seeks to do no evil
- but show's lovingkindness to those in her care and cirlce of influence.
And that is confirmed in verse 30-31 of Proverbs for it is written:
"Favor is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman that feareth YAHWEH, she shall be praised."
"Give her the reward of the fruit of her hands and let her own works praise her in the gates."
"Are our actions Worthy of Praise according to the Examples outlined in Proverbs 31:10-31 Sisters?"
Let us Beloved's take the time to do an examination..."Do we fear YAH? Do we reverence HIS name?"
"Are we willing to be a woman of noble character, being willing to Trust in HIM, to be our strength and our Director in how we should be as a wife, mother, sister, friend, business woman and a giver vs what society dictates to us how a woman should or should'nt be?"
"It's my sincere Prayer Beloved's, that we strive each and every day to be that praise worthy woman."
Sis Rose aka HadaYAH
P.S "If you do not know of the Truth of YAHUAH sending HIS only begotten Son to die for you to be Saved. Reach out to me today, I would love to share with you and answer any questions you may have regarding Salvation through YAHUSHA only."
#Blessings and #Shalom
"I would love to keep the communication going Sisters? We would love to hear from you
leave a comment below to continue the conversation."